Day 4 Of 40 Day | Castor Oil Pack| Wholistic Lifestyle
Written by admin on May 26, 2016
You’re listening to The Apothecary Farmacy, your wellness coach Natasha Cherry. I have over 25 years of holistic experience, and I will save you both time and money; from how to use our organic and natural products to how to lose weight.
We have a philosophy it will work if you do it. It’s that simple, as you will see. I love creating simple solutions. Life is complicated enough.
RECAP OF DAY 3
- Detoxing the liver
- Coffee Enema supply list
- How to safely do a castor oil pack
- Why we lay on the lay on the LEFT side
Day 4 of 40
Forget a tummy tuck, this information will change your life.
Castor oil is placed on the liver and stomach and the pack improve assimilations, eliminations, and circulation (especially of the lymphatic system) and in particular to breakup adhesions of the lacteal glands. Castor oil is a “Woman’s secret weapon” for a flatter tummy and will give you the results of ” PLASTIC SURGERY” If you are trying to get a flat stomach a castor oil is ONE thing that is guaranteed results. Use a castor oil everyday until you see desired results then, do a castor oil pack at least 1 day a week to maintain your results.
- Cold-Pressed Castor Oil
- Muslim or Cotton Material
- Hot Water Bag or Electric Heating Pad
In this Podcast
- In this Episode What a Castor oil pack is?
- What are the benefits of a castor oil pack?
- What I need to purchase in order to do a castor oil pack?
- Where is the best place to order my supplies?
- What is the difference in the materials used in a castor oil pack ?
- How do I decide what castor oil pack material is the best option for me?
- What kind of castor oil you need?
- What is infused castor oil and its benefits?
- How to create my own infused Castor oil?
- How to apply a castor oil pack?
I’ve been eating with my husband so you know what that means. I’ve been “bad”. It’s time to get my health back under control. I’ve been doing “Wellness Journey’s” for the last 24 years. Sometimes my wellness journey leads me to the road of becoming Raw, sometimes I’m Vegan, sometimes I’m doing what I call 50/50 which is 2-4 oz of meat a day, or sometimes I eat 6 oz. of meat only 1 day a week.
In this episode we talk about all things castor oil. For many castor oil is a game changer if you haven’t been using them after this episode you’ll be running out to get your supplies.